Monday, August 1, 2011

Caution using Cloth diapers can very well lead to....

Other things!  Well I use cloth on my baby so I also use cloth wipes.  Because it makes since to not dig out disposable wipes to throw in the garbage prior to throwing the cloth diapers into the dirty diaper bin.  What else can using cloth diapers lead to.  I use cloth on my baby so I also use cloth on myself.  Yes that is right people cloth menstrual pads.  Reusable, soft, comfortable cloth menstrual pads.  I paid about as much as it costs for 2-4 months worth of disposable pads and got my cloth that will last 7 years or more depending on its hold up.
And what do these marvelous creations look like?


There are 3 sizes.  I have mainly one size, but I also have 3 extra large over night ones and 2 smaller ones for the rare light day.  As you can see they have snaps so that they secure into place.

Little Bee Creations is who I bought for http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Bee-Creations?_trksid=p4340.l2563

She makes them super fast! You can pick your own designs or you can let her decide which is what I did.  I said I love pink and what ever you wanna send is fine, and this is what I got.  I'm totally happy with them!  m


So caution people, using cloth diapers can lead to all kinds of cloth changes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment