Monday, May 16, 2011

TV shows

So not happy when I went to eonline and saw several of the shows I enjoy watching are cancelled for next season!  I realize by sharing this information you will see just what an insane amount of TV I actually watch, but apparently I will be watching less this fall....


If the show is bolded, it's already been renewed for next season (and sometimes beyond). If the show is still awaiting official confirmation of a pickup, it's simply in italics. If the show has a strikethrough, well, you've probably already figured out that means it's been canceled.  The shows that are in Yellow are the shows I watch.  The shows that are in Blue are awful shows in my opinion and can't believe they are still on the air!  And the shows in Red I have never even heard of....And of course the shows that are without color are shows I either have seen or not, but could really care less whether or not they are cancelled or renewed.


ABC
The Bachelor
The Bachelorette

Better With You
Body of Proof

Brothers & Sisters
Castle
Cougar Town
Dancing With the Stars
Desperate Housewives

Detroit 1-8-7
Grey's Anatomy
Happy Endings

The Middle
Modern Family

Mr. Sunshine
No Ordinary Family
Off the Map

Private Practice

V

CBS
The Amazing Race
The Big Bang Theory

Blue Bloods
Criminal Minds
Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: NY
The Defenders
The Good Wife
Hawaii Five-0
How I Met Your Mother

Mad Love
The Mentalist
Mike & Molly
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles
Rules of Engagement
$#*! My Dad Says
Survivor
Two and a Half Men

Undercover Boss

CW
90210
America's Next Top Model
Gossip Girl

Hellcats
Nikita
One Tree Hill
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries


FOX
American Dad
American Idol
Bob's Burgers
Bones
Breaking In
The Chicago Code
The Cleveland Show

Family Guy
Fringe
Glee

House
Human Target
Lie to Me
Raising Hope

The Simpsons
Traffic Light

NBC
30 Rock
The Biggest Loser
The Cape
Celebrity Apprentice
Chuck
Community
The Event
Harry's Law
Law & Order: Los Angeles
Law & Order: SVU
The Office
Outsourced
Parenthood
Parks and Recreation
Perfect Couples
The Voice




Playing with clothes...


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE parenthood! I can't wait for next season! and you should put "bob's burgers" in blue... dumbest show ever!

    ReplyDelete