Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

So a precursor for this blog.  I asked Paul for a clean house for mothers day.  Heres how my day went......
At 1:30 am Paul came to bed, so I thought I was in for a real treat in the morning.  I woke up to my 6:00 am alarm, wanted to go back to sleep but Elise was also woken by the alarm.  So I fed her then we came downstairs.  At which Paul gave me a dirty look, I was supposed to get breakfast in bed apparently and I'd ruined it.  But he let me eat the eggs, toast, bacon, and oj downstairs anyway.  The house, not clean.  He did clear off the couch's and did a load of dishes.  Better than nothing.

We made it to church on time.  This is always a miracle.  After church we got home and Paul offered to take us out to eat.  So we went to Carlos O'kellys and had a great lunch.  As I was ordering my food Maya was getting her straw.  I had to thank Paul as she spit the paper off her straw directly into my face as I was ordering.  Ah.... the joys of motherhood... Jasperlyn also opened the salt shaker and dumped it all over herself.

We got home and since we have 1 bathroom its a bit crazy sometimes, Mason said he had to go real bad.  Since he is a boy, he has been known to just go outside and pee on a tree.  But nothing could have prepared me for what transpired..... My son took a dump in the back yard, because he said he couldn't wait...  He also wiped his butt on the grass he told me.  This prompted bath time...

Elise got her first and second tooth today as well. It was the front two bottom teeth.

I made 6 more cloth diaper inserts.


All in all it was a pretty good Mothers Day I'd say.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing SO hard! One of these days, we'll have to write a book about our boys and their silly ventures. Dillon once PEED on Gilbert. :-( Poor Gil. Not to mention that every tree we're near in public, he tries to pee on. (lovely) Oh, the joys of being a Momma. :-D

    ReplyDelete