Saturday, May 7, 2011

gDiaper Cloth diapering day 2

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!  I am never going back to disposables.  Though Elise is most likely our last child (especially since Paul is getting a vasectomy on May 18, this month) we always seem to get surprised by our pregnancies.  Even when the twins was planned, it turned out to be twins BIG surprise!  So I don't count on it being over until the doctor tells me in 6 months that my man is shooting blanks!  LOL  Any way, I love cloth diapering. 


Washing my first load now.  Which I am sure will be more disgusting when she is not solely breastfed and begins solids and her poo isn't so "not gross".  But doesn't matter.  The cheapness combined with the easiness of it.  I wasn't expecting it to be so easy.  


Cloth diapering has come such a long way.  The gDiapers we chose have a cute outter shell and an snap in water proof liner, then the cloth insert.  The whole thing Velcro seals.  WOW.  So much easier than using a piece of cloth and safety pinning it around the baby who I am sure is not very cooperative for all this.  Then putting on plastic panties to prevent leaks.  I love my gDiapers.  The biodegradable inserts work amazing as well.  We have tried those as well.  


I so wish I had started it with the twins!


Last night we had a co-sleeping puppy pile!  LOL  In our small bed we had Paul, myself, Jasperlyn, and Elise!  Bit cramped, but I still feel rested, so I must have been comfortable enough.  




Here's her little gButt.  LOL  




No comments:

Post a Comment