Sunday, May 15, 2011

Busy Busy Busy, sometimes toooooo busy

Friday Paul and I took all 7 kids to the zoo.  Would have been nice if Scovill had mentioned that it was a field trip day on their website.  It was a bit crazy.


Friday night we went to our Greenhouse end of the year dinner.  Greenhouse is a Christian Homeschool group Paul and I are a part of.  It is a time when the kids can.  We enjoyed a wonderful meal and had a blast.  The kids can't stop talking about what they wanna do next year!


We got up early Saturday to take the kids to Paul's mom's house.  She watched them while Paul and I renewed CPR certification.  Well I renewed.  Paul got his for the first time.  A big thank you to Darren Barnhill for providing that class!  After the class we went to pick up the kids.  Barb offered us lunch.  Which we loved and was delicious.  We left there at 1:20.


Then we decided to go see a movie with the kids.  We chose Rio.  After sitting down, right as the movie started my phone started vibrating.  I didn't recognize the number, but then it hit me.  Paul was supposed to meet some people at Panera.  I didn't know what time though.  I had hoped he hadn't missed it.  So i got Paul's attention and handed him my phone.  He had missed the appointment.  This made both of us feel sick.  Thats just the worst thing ever!  Lives are too busy.  When we got home I made Paul write down the new meeting time on the huge wall calendar. 


On a side note the movie was adorable.  It is about a little blue parrot, Blu, who can not fly and is taken to Rio to mate with the only other known all Blu parrot of that breed.  Adorable story.  Close to the end *spoiler alert, skip to the next paragraph if you don't want to know!!!!!!!!!*But close to the end of the story the bird, Blu, fly's and at this point of the movie my 5 year old's Cheered and Maya started clapping  furiously.  LOL So cute!  I also got to nurse during the movie.  I nursed in my wrap.  One more big step for me who is still over coming the weird feeling society has put on my about nursing in public. I am getting better.  LOL


Today we went to McLean for a baby dedication for baby Z.  Very excited that we got to spend some time with the Goggin's. They are like the best friend/family/amazing people in our lives.  I really wish we lived closer.  But then we'd never to anything apart.....  We'd probably get sick of each other.  Well Nikki and I might, Paul and Tim would move in together.  LOL  


Then when we got back Paul had his rescheduled meeting.  While he was at the meeting Maya lost her first tooth!  We knew it was loose.  Pretty cool.  They are growing up so freaking fast!  It just blows my mind!


All and all a crazy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment