Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Days

Today was a good day.  Busy, but my days are always busy.  :)  We had french toast for breakfast and turkey casserole for lunch.  We danced, we sang, the kids napped, and we had lesson time as well.  All in all it was a good day, I am exhausted. 

I have decided I want to trade my treadmill for an elliptical.....  The elliptical does more in less time.  And if there is anything I need to save on, other than money it is time!

Dakota our dog is on edge.  The neighbors got a German Shepard and that dog barks all day and night.  Poor Dakota is paranoid.  He's barking every time he hears that other dog bark.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good day. :-)

    We love the elliptical, too, though ours just randomly broke and will cost as much as a new one to fix it :-(. I think we'll use the great outdoors until maybe Fally Winter, where we'll have to make a choice on something like that.

    Gil barks at any and all sounds in the yard too...eventually, hopefully Dakota will just tire out from it all. :-)

    ReplyDelete