Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sleep, I need sleep! Or exercise?

So It is Sunday morning. I am getting ready to go to Church for Worship team rehearsal. I will be the only female vocalist this morning, there are usually 3 or more of us. I am a little nervous. But not too much. It is easier to sing and blend with less people. It's more freeing to sing a different part. Especially when you don't feel like you might ess some one else up if you do something different. But still a little nervouse to be the only female voice heard.

I didn't sleep well last night. Couldn't fall asleep and then the girls had a rough night as well. Maya was in our bed for a little bit and then later Jasperlyn had a bad dream so we had to take care of that as well. So tired. It doesn't help that I feel exhausted these last few days. But not pregnant people, don't go there! Maybe it's time to do a body cleanse and up the exercise. Hopefully that will help! Anyways, Just wanted to stop by this AM and do my daily blog.

Until next time
LaRae

No comments:

Post a Comment