Monday, April 12, 2010

Gardening

Last night we transplanted some flowers and bought some new flowers to plant. The children and I transformed the front yard. Or at least that is the story I am sticking to. :) It does look nice though. Paul helped too. He was trying to mow but never really got it done. ;)



Right now I am trying to figure out lunch. We'll see what I decide... I just watch Kirstie Alley's Big Life. I so love that show! I just love her! Right now I am watching Army Wives. I think I missed some of last season, because in this season premier I am kinda lost... What all Have I missed people??? Maybe I'll tweet this and see what turns up...


Dakota is snoring up a storm.



Wing zone, prime time pizza, jimmy johns, hmmmmmmm.........



Maybe I'll just make something at home....





Loves!
LaRae

No comments:

Post a Comment