Sunday, April 11, 2010

The joys of mommyhood

As I write this blog, my 2 year old Jasperlyn is stomping her feet and screaming at me.  Why?  Because she doesn't want to go get her glasses, she wants me to go get them.  However she took them off and left them in the play room, so therefore she can go and get them.  Does this make me a bad mom.  I wonder sometimes. But I am reminded that I am not their assistant.  Children must learn to do these things.  It's not like I am making her fold her clothes at 2.  It's more like she left something and now needs to retrieve the object. This is just one of the joys of mommy hood.

Being pregnant and caring for young children is a challenge in and of itself.  I wonder if this little one growing briskly inside my womb will end up being a little lady or a little man...  Kinda hoping for a little man....

Loves

LaRae

No comments:

Post a Comment