Monday, April 11, 2011

The Elliptical is my friend!

Finally making some time for myself!  The hardest thing about breastfeeding is being the sole provider of nutrients to the baby.  I feel guilty every time I leave the house with out her.  So today she turns 5 months old and I have finally started going back to the gym this week.  It's hard because I have to wait till she wakes up so I can feed her, but it has to still be before 6 that I go, so I am back for the next feeding and all the kids.  I did manage to do it a few times this past week.  Which was wonderful.  But then today I really wanted to and Elise slept till 6:35am.  Can't complain about my baby girl sleeping from 8:30 - 6:35... But i kinda wish she'd woke up at 5 am!  LOL  I was happy to see that I could still do 30 minutes or more on the elliptical.  It had taken me a couple weeks to work up to 45 minutes before this last pregnancy.  Now I feel like physically I could, but emotionally I don't like being away that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment