Friday, August 7, 2009

AmerinIP

So a little background info...

My Amerin bill dated 12/18 - 1/21 stated that I owed 0.00 amount. I immediately called them and asked what was going on, they said nothing just pay 0.00. Then my bill dated 1/21 - 2/19 came and said the same thing, Bill 2/19 - 3/22 the same, bill 3/22 - 4/21 the same. Every time I called and asked what is going on, and they said no worries pay 0.00. Well since then I have been on my budget billing amount of 171.00.

This month my bill states that my budget billing amount is going to incrase to 398.00. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! So again I call. This time I am told well your Budget balance is behind 1,326.21. So I tell about the past and she doesn't believe me, puts me on hold and then looks at my account. Then she gets back on, shocked, doesn't know what to do, apologizes and says her supervisor will have to look at my account and call me back.

This was all at 9 am in the morning... It is now 1:28 pm and no word... No call back, nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment