Thursday, August 6, 2009

Time

As I sit here knowing that I should be doing something other than just sitting here I am reminded of this blog. So I type.

Today my day started around 7:30, meaning that I woke up before the kids, which is always wonderful. I love waking up naturally versus waking up to being poked and asked, "can you wipe my butt?" Much better to wake up naturally. My mother came over around 8:30 and the kids woke up at the same time. I always love having "Nana" over because she is a HUGE help to me and the kids. I went to the store and then to help my Grandma take her cat, Cha Cha, to the vet. Then we all went out to eat for lunch. Laughing and talking and doing what children do, I was and am always surprised by how many people always tell them how well behaved my children are. It always surprises me. I always simply say thank you and smile. I love my children to pieces and if that is having a good effect on them, then so be it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment