Saturday, August 8, 2009

Razzle Dazzle

So yesterday I decided to take the kids to Pana Lake, my family has a trailor down there. When we got there we found out the air was broken. But, determined to have some good family time with my kids I decided to tough it out. We had a great time, until bedtime. They would not sleep. And we tried from 9 until 2:30 am when I gave up, packed them up and took them home. Then they slept till 9:30 am.

Mason was upset, because now he doesn't get to swim in the lake today, but I warned him last night of the consequences of not sleeping. So we may go back today, or not. I kinda feel bad because I know how excited he was, so it may have been hard to sleep, we'll see.


Today was the Decatur Celebration Parade, "Razzle Dazzle". It was the kids first parade. They had a wonderful time! It was super duper hot though! HOT! Fun though. Now to debate whether or not go swimming today....

No comments:

Post a Comment