Friday, February 5, 2010

Love having a laptop so that I can sit in the play room and do my school work...or play on the internet like right now, typing up a new blog.  So wonderful!  I really thing the more I exercise and the more weight I lose the better my patience is and the more my energy grows. 

I love to exercise.  Especially at Snap.  I love that gym, it has all the equiptment.  It's still small enough that you pretty much know everyone that is there.  It is very comfortable to feel like you aren't in a gym filled with strangers, instead you are there with friends and work out buddies.  I only wish they had a free day care there for members so that I could take the kids and go...That would be perfect!  But I'll take what I can get. 

I need to find a happy medium with all the things in my life.  i need to figure out how to keep myself destressed.  I do so well and then I just lose it.  I don't know why I let my self get so stressed that I just have to go work out or I feel as though I may die.  Maybe it depends on how much I burn.  The more I burn the more the destressing works, maybe...

Jasperlyn seems to be potty trained so that is nice.  Not too bad for being 13 months old.  Yeah!  No more diapers!  Super duper!  Now I just have to get the kids I babysit for to stop with diapers.  Earlier this week I walked upstairs to get the 1 year old twin girls I babysit for up from nap and one of them had removed her diaper, this is not too unusual.  But this time it was full of poop!  Se had smeared poop everywhere.  I took her downstairs put her in the bath tub and gave her a shower.  She didn't like it much, but it's the best and easiest way to get a poop covered baby sucessfully cleaned!  Now both girls nap in diapers that have been securely wrapped with ducktape!

No comments:

Post a Comment