Monday, February 1, 2010

The weigh in

Well today is the big weigh in day… Ugh. I wish I had more to show for it. I am not quitting of course. In 70 pounds I will be at a “normal” weight. That will be where I want to stay. I want to be healthy and happy. I want to live a long life with lots of joy filled memories. I want to be a better Christian, mother, teacher, student, home keeper, etc. There is so much that I want to accomplish, I hope to keep it as real and honest as possible. I want to see constant improvement in my life and feel the joy of others that I can help and be there form I hope that my life will be a joyous help to others.

I need to get a new a new phone. Mine just keeps randomly shutting off. It is an enV3. It is driving me crazy! I don’t know what to replace it with or what. But something needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment