Monday, February 8, 2010

Nap time after the War of Banana's

Oh how I love nap time. The joys of mommy's quite time is so a necessity! Today we had the war of banana's. Here is how it all started. So we had banana's as a snack today. The 4 year olds (Mason & Maya) got a whole banana. Everyone else (Jasperlyn 2, Brooklynn 1, Kadence 1) received a half. Kadence immediately shoves the entire 4 inches of banana all the way in her mouth and takes Jasperlyn's. Jasperlyn begins to scream. I give Jasperlyn another half, when I get back in the room Kadence has no evidence of banana. I ask her if she wants more, and she says yes. I go in the kitchen, as soon as I leave the room I hear Jasperlyn screaming again. I go in and Jasperlyn is on the floor, Brooklynn and Kadence each have a piece of Jasperlyn's banana. Which Brooklynn throws and runs to the time out chair as soon as she sees me. I leave the room again and come back to replenish the banana's for everyone. They all eat their pieces under my vigilant supervision. War averted... And yes if you are keeping count. Jasperlyn got half a banana, Mason got a whole one, Maya got a whole one, Brooklynn got 1 and 1/4, Kadence got 1 3/4. All ended up happy so that is what matters. And it is nap time! And so now I must exercise and do my homework. Nap time will be over before I even realize I am sure. Hoping for a continued peace treaty, do not need war of the Spaghetti O’s in 2 hours…

No comments:

Post a Comment