Monday, January 31, 2011

Still going down

Well the good news is the weight is still going down.  The bad news is that I am not trying.  Which sounds good at first.  But how much could I be losing if I was working hard at it?

Weight 205.6

My previous weight was 207.6  that was 10 days ago.  I plan starting tomorrow to start working out seriously at least 3 times a week.  I need to keep my food consumption in check as well.  I have been eating like crazy.  You would think I was starving.  I need to be more aware about what is going into my body and care about it!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Don't know if you have time to track every single thing you put into your mouth, but if you need a program to help you keep it in check, check out www.myfitnesspal.com. I lost 9.4lbs in the month of January just by tracking my calories, fat, sodium & sugar intake on that website. They have apps for your smartphone too, so you can track on the go. It does take about 5-10 minutes a couple of times a day to log everything though, so when you're a busy mom, it might be more of a burden than a tool to help!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I'm checking it out. :)

    ReplyDelete