Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF

Well it is Friday.  Just me and 6 kids today.  ;)  I made some cinnamon pancakes for breakfast.  Which everyone enjoyed.  I sent some with Summer for her to enjoy at work and Paul swung by and picked some up as well.  I made way too much.  Dakota had 3!!  LOL  He is my biggest fan.  LOL  I put some dishes in the dishwasher, in between nursing Elise and the Boyd girls potty breaks.  They haven't had an accident at my house in 3 days now.  They are doing super using the potty.  My trick, taking away the diaper.  No pull up.  Nothing.  Naked butt's work best.  It worked for each of my kids who were potty trained before they were 25 months.  And now it is working great for the Boyd girls now.  They are almost 29 months now, I think.  Now my exercise today will hopefully be more than yesterday.  Maybe it will be Wii Biggest Loser work out.  We'll see what I can manage.  I'm gonna try to do that during nap.  Right now I am trying to clean in between feedings.  I will check back in around then......

A fussy baby is putting a hamper on my exercise plans... Gonna try to do some floor exercises...  Did 100 Knee up's and squats.  Well I guess if that's all I get in, it's better than nothing...

Stats:
Mood - Pretty good
Weight - 207.6 lbs
Consumption - orange juice, pancakes with syrup, banana, water, water, whole wheat chicken breast sandwich with lettuce and onions, chips, potato salad, some dirt cake, water, water


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment